Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 1 - Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now


  • One. MA at PA, Thank you for everything. I owe you alot. Without you both, i wouldn't be who I am today.
  • Two. My love. Because of you, I don’t know if I can still love any man the way I loved you now. You’ll always have a very special place in my heart; always and forever. 
  • Three. Best friend Ahya, you will forever be my best-est friend. Here’s to forever. I love you!
  • Four. DANDANG GALZ. Here lies a forever bond of friendhsip with you girls! Cheers! =))
  • Five. Buds: Dianne,Kat,Mhay. you have been there for me through thick and thin. Thank you so much for not giving up on me. Thank you! 
  • Six. MA, Advance Happy birthday! I love you!   
  • Seven. PA5 years from now, i'll assure you, I WILL MAKE YOU PROUD!
  • Eight. SUPERFRIENDS. When i say i can handle my problem, trust me, i could. But when you see me cry, please just bear with me. Ill tell you what's wrong afterwards.
  • Nine. MADER, IMAY,CHOPE. I miss you guys! tara lets bonding! :D
  • Ten. I am the worst person to love. Yet, thank you for loving me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment